1) People who read their emails on their mobile devices while climbing the stairs out of the subway. Can you please wait 30 seconds and let the 50 people behind you get out of the subway first, because for some reason reading your emails/text messages while walking means that you move in slow motion... I have more fun things to do than to drag my feet behind your sorry ass!
2) People who see me approaching the front door to the apartment building with a stroller and groceries and a baby and still not wait for 5 seconds so they can hold the door open for me. I get it, you have more important things to do, but being courteous won't kill you!
3) People who think they are too important to say good morning. I see you every day, it takes less than 3 seconds to say good morning. Be fucking nice, man.
4) People in the grocery store who keep saying my 9-month old daughter looks like a boy. Over and over again. She is a girl, I'm not lying. She has no hair and I refuse to put her in all pink clothes or put bows on her head just to make you feel good. She is a baby. Who cares if people think she might be a boy, I know she is a girl. "But she looks like a boy, she is wearing jeans..." Oh, the horror.
5) Teenage pop stars. Just because.
But I did like this one ad for a storage company that I saw in the subway today: